Dress to Kill
Dress to Kill show med den engelske komikern Eddie Izzard från 1999, inspelad i San Francisco. Detta var hans genombrott i Kanada och USA. Från scenen funderar han över saker som andra världskriget, sex, gud, Stonehenge och puberteten. Under turnén skrev han även boken Dress to Kill tillsammans med David Quantick och fotografier av Steve Double. Den kom ut 1998.
- "I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from."
- "We have two hundred languages in Europe. Two hundred languages! Count them! I know you won't!"
- "We stole countries! That's how you build an empire. We stole countries with the cunning use of flags! Just sail halfway around the world, stick a flag in. "I claim India for Britain." And they're going, "You can't claim us. We live here! There's five hundred million of us." "Do you have a flag?" "We don't need a bloody flag, this is our country you bastard!" "No flag, no country! You can't have one. That's the rules... that... I've just made up! And I'm backing it up with this gun... that was lent from the National Rifle Association."
- "I was in the army when I was a kid, because there were: running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on make-up when you’re up there!"
- "Hitler was an vegetarian and a painter so he must have been going: "I can’t get the fucking trees... Damn! I will kill everyone in the world!"
- Dress to Kill – artikel från den officiella Eddie Izzard-sajten